Welcome to the Leaf Relocation website!
Information about us
This site is a site owned and operated by Leaf Relocation (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10033555 and have our registered office at 11 Oxford Road, Denham, Uxbridge, England, UB9 4DA.
Terms of website use
We retain the right to our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this site and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
Changes to this site
We may update this site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on this site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that this site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes made, as they are binding on you.
Accessing this site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without prior notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
The website may include at any given time text, graphics, images, logos, icons, sound clips, video clips and data compilations, and together with the Website’s page layout, underlying code and software (“Content”).
All of the content is the property of Leaf Relocation, our affiliates or third parties with whom we do business. As such, the contents are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our sire for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
No Reliance on Information
The content on our site is provided for general information only.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We do not guarantee that this site or any electronic means of communication sent by or on behalf of this site will be secure or free from bugs or services.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this site, the server on which this site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this site will cease immediately.
Third party links and resources in this site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to this site or any related, connected or linked third-party site, or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss, claims, sums incurred, expenses, or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, this site for whatever reason;
• use of or reliance in any way on any content displayed on this site or any site connected, linked or related to this site;
• Reliance in any way on the ownership by Leaf Relocation or its Licensors of any content displayed on this site or any site connected, linked or related to this site; or
• Use of or reliance in any way on part of or all of any software, products, and services contained on our website or referred to in any way on our website. We make no warranty or representation of any kind about any such software, product, or service.
If you use this site or any site connected, linked or related to this site please note that in particular, that neither we nor our officers, directors and affiliates will be liable for: (a) loss of income, profits, sales, business, or revenue; (b) business interruption; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of data; (e) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or (f) any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential loss or damage.
Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this site or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this site within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
Website acceptable use policy
The acceptable use policy below sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our site.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards refereed to below
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.